Pascagoula Commercial HVAC Services
Maintain Optimal Comfort in Your Business All Year Long in Jackson County
Properly running commercial air conditioners and heating equipment are essential to a successful place of business. No one wants customers and employees who are sweating and uncomfortable at their establishment. Keep everyone happy and secure by giving Anderson Mechanical a call on the first sign of a problem in a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, or any other system.
Our team offers a large scope of Pascagoula commercial HVAC services to businesses, including anything involving:
- Commercial cooling equipment
- Commercial heating equipment
- Industrial air conditioners and air handlers
- Heat pumps
- Ductless air conditioners
- Hotel PTAC units
- Roof top units
- Industrial furnaces
We classify commercial HVAC repairs as urgent and can usually schedule same-day appointments when you call us at (228) 335-7773 or speak to us online.
“His customer service was excellent and I would recommend him and this company to anyone experiencing issues with their ac unit.”Samethia G.
“They were fast, courteous and very professional and answered all my questions and concerns.”Ronnie E.
“Working with everyone at Anderson mechanical was pleasant and would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you everyone at Anderson mechanical”Josh E.
How to Size Commercial HVAC Systems
While it is important for any building to have a properly sized HVAC system, this is especially true for commercial establishments since they have to serve even more people. It is also essential to ensure that the system is the right size to avoid energy waste, increased utility bills, and premature system failure. To accomplish this, the area and layout of the building must be determined, as well as the tentative number of occupants. It is also key to consider if any equipment requires special heating and cooling needs, as well as the typical climate of the area.
To ensure that the potential system is adequate, an HVAC professional will perform a load calculation. This involves figuring out the amount of heat gained or lost through the walls, windows, and roof of the building. Once this is determined, commercial owners can decide on the best unit together with our technicians.
The Benefits of Rooftop Units
Rooftop units, also known as RTUs, are HVAC systems that are mounted on the roof of a building. These have become quite popular with companies that have flat roofs since they are easy to access for maintenance and repairs. HVAC technicians can access the units to perform troubleshooting without disrupting the operations of the building.
Rooftop units also offer several other benefits, including:
- Increased space – Rooftop units are ideal for buildings with limited indoor space. Because they are installed on the roof, other areas in the building are free to use for different purposes.
- Energy efficiency – As they are designed to be installed outside the building envelope, rooftop units are highly efficient. This means that they are not affected by the thermal losses associated with ductwork and indoor equipment, leading to energy savings.
- Extended durability – HVAC rooftop systems are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, such as extreme heat, cold, and wind. They also require minimal maintenance.
Are Ductless Air Conditioners Worth It?
Ductless air conditioners, also known as mini-split systems, are becoming increasingly popular in commercial settings. They offer several benefits over traditional HVAC systems, from improved air quality to more flexible heating and cooling through zoning. Perhaps one of the most important advantages is that these units can decrease energy loss. Their inverter-driven compressors adjust their running speed based on the demand for cooling. To learn more about these excellent energy savings, reach out to our experts at Anderson Mechanical.
Our dedicated team can’t wait to help you optimize your business with expansive Pascagoula commercial HVAC services when you contact (228) 335-7773.
1. Customer Care FocusedWe want to make sure you're comfortable and aware every step of the way.
2. Quality Products & TrainingWe invest in all of our technician's training to ensure they deliver quality solutions.
3. Family Owned & OperatedGet the family treatment from a local company who's a master in their craft.
4. Over 10 Years of ExperienceTrust a team with experience and dedication.